Also included in
- Are you looking for tools to collect data for IEP progress monitoring and baseline data? These literacy and math assessments for special education will be perfect for your reading data collection and IEP goal tracking.What skills are assessed within the Literacy Assessment?This Literacy Assessment b$169.00$223.75Save $54.75
Are you looking for tools to collect data for IEP progress monitoring probes and baseline data? These CVC and CVCe words literacy assessments for special education will be perfect for your reading data collection and IEP goal tracking.
This resource does not include the full Literacy Assessment resource. To purchase the full Literacy Assessment CLICK HERE.
What skills are assessed within the Literacy Assessment?
This Literacy Assessment Add-On #1 for CVC and CVCe Words includes all of the parts needed to assess your students on the early elementary skills needed in grades K-3 for the following:
• Covers and Spines (12 pages)
• CVC Word List (54 pages)
• CVCe Word List (23 pages)
Digital assessments now included using Google Form Quizzes - it grades itself!
How do the digital assessments work?
Digital assessments are used through Google Drive™ in Google Forms™, and they are self grading.
- Provide the Google Form™ for the child and let the child take the assessment independently, or
- Use the printable assessment flash cards to present the assessment questions to the student, as you select the child's answer on the Google Form™ (great for distance and virtual learning assessments!).
Then export the auto-graded results as an Excel file and keep for your records.
How do you store all of the printable parts of the assessment?
I store the Literacy Assessment parts inside of black 3-ring binders. Each section of the assessment gets its own binder, but you can use one large binder. Whatever is easiest for you.
I use page protectors to store the assessment pieces inside of each binder. I, also, print the instructions on a piece of colored cardstock and slip it into the first page protector of each binder.
To store the flash cards and non-list items, I use 3-ring binder pockets. I found mine at Office Depot, but you can use any time of pocket or folder to store them. You can also store these pieces in the Iris photo bins and label the bins.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!