Looking for another way to practice your word sorts? Students will love playing "Connect Four" with your word sorts!
This pack includes:
-short a/long a
-short i/long i
-short o/long o
-short u/long u
This is a 2 player game where students will play against each other.
1. Print the game board and game pieces on card stock and laminate for long lasting use!
2. Print the "game piece" pages on 2 different colored pieces of paper so that students know what color they are on the game board.
3. Place all cards face down.
4.Students will take turns reading or saying the name of the picture of the card they turned over and determine if the word has a short or long vowel sound.
4. Then the student will place their card on the Connect Four board.
5. Once a student gets FOUR in a row they win!
6. Students should read or tell the name of the picture of the FOUR cards that won.