CVCE Curriculum- is a fun and engaging packet designed to offer students an exposure and systematic exposure to long vowel CVCE words
**Watch a detailed preview video HERE**
What is the CVCE Curriculum packet?
CVCE Curriculum was created by a teacher for teachers! This supplemental phonics curriculum is made up of 10 weeks or 50 instructional days. CVCE Curriculum is a researched based explicit supplemental curriculum program. The teacher has 50 directed teacher lesson plans to follow and all needed material for the lesson to be a success is included.
Furthermore, CVCE Curriculum is systematic curriculum program. This simply means that the students follow the same routine each week. Please note that you can change the order of the weeks to fit your needs. There are also opportunities for your advanced readers to benefit from CVCE Curriculum with an advanced reader available each week as well. Below is a quick description of how each day of the week is broken down.
What skill are covered in the CVCE Curriculum packet?
Week 1: CVCE A
Week 2: CVCE A
Week 3: CVCE I
Week 4: CVCE I
Week 5: CVCE O
Week 6: CVCE O
Week 7: CVCE U
Week 8: CVCE U
Week 9: Mixed CVCE
Week 10: Mixed CVCE
What is included in the CVCE Curriculum packet?
- 10 weeks of EXPLICIT teacher scripted lesson plans (5 days of lesson plans per week)
- 10 printable easy readers and 10 advanced readers (black/white and color versions)
- 10 INTERACTIVE easy readers and 10 advanced readers
- 10 INTERACTIVE games
- Weekly long vowel poems
- Weekly long vowel display poster
- Weekly long vowel flashcards
- Weekly long vowel word/picture sorts
- Daily printables
- Home connection newsletters
What is the daily routine of the CVCE Curriculum?
Monday: introduce the long vowel, display the long vowel poster, read together the long vowel poem, search for skill-based words within the poem, sort the long vowel cards, independent practice
Tuesday: review the long vowel, reread the long vowel poem, resort the long vowel cards, build the words with magnets using the Word Builder Mats, independent practice
Wednesday: review the long vowel, auditory long vowel work, build the words with magnets using the Word Builder Mats, independent practice
Thursday: review the long vowel, build the long vowel words with the Build It cards, long vowel flashcards, long vowel interactive reader, long vowel independent reader, independent practice
Friday: review the long vowel with the interactive game, long vowel flashcards, skill assessment, student easy reader
What long vowel words are included?
- Week 1 ---cake, mane, tape, vase, gate, wave
- Week 2---rake, game, cane, cape, base, save
- Week 3---hide, bike, lime, kite, five, dine
- Week 4---ride, hike, time, wipe, bite, hive
- Week 5---robe, joke, hole, bone, hose, vote
- Week 6---rode, home, mole, cone, rose, tote
- Week 7---fuse, mule, tube, dune, cute, dude
- Week 8---fume, cube, tube, mute, rude, June
- Week 9---bake, same, file, tire, pole, cute
- Week 10---rake, case, pile, fire, nose, mule
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook