Long Vowels Can Be Tricky - I find the best way to learn these is to make it fun!!
- Each long vowel has its own board game (apart from 'e' as there are very few words that make a long 'e' sound using the magic 'e'), and also a reading fluency game - all instructions are included.
- These board games can be used to help children who are struggling to learn these short vowels - they are also great for beginning readers. They are awesome for classroom independent reading activities and can be enjoyed over and over.
- You can print out the colour versions onto card and laminate them for classroom use. Then send a black and white version home with your students to be enjoyed with parents. These can be coloured in by your students to make them their own.
- If you like this resource please give me a FOLLOW to see upcoming resources and FREEBIES.
- Don't forget if you leave FEEDBACK on this resource you will earn TPT CREDITS to use on future resource purchases.
Other Resources you may like:-
- Find the short vowel version of these Board Games here -
Check out all my other resources here -