CVCe Word Work Activities | Literacy Center, Magnetic Letters
1st - 2nd, Homeschool
- Easel Activity
Easel Activity Included
This resource includes a ready-to-use interactive activity students can complete on any device. Easel by TPT is free to use! Learn more.
These hands on CVCe activities are a great addition to a writing or spelling literacy center. Kids will become familiar with lots of magic e words!
Included in this pack:
- 23 CVCe writing task cards (write CVCe words with and erasable marker or use magnetic letters)
- Level 1 Task Cards - CVCe writing task cards include the words so children can self-check their answers. Each sound in a word is also written in a different color, to help kids segment the words.
- Level 2 Task Cards - There are blank Elkonin boxes so students need to segment the words independently.
- 4 CVCe word lists - each list features eight pictures and words
- Word lists are colored to reflect the long vowels featured in CVCe such as a-e and i-e
- 6 Blank CVCe word task cards (for writing or magnetic letters) - keep them as a set of 3 or make individual write & wipe cards
- 2 word list worksheets
- 2 word list write and wipe mats (great for partner work)
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Word Study Letter Name Alphabetic MEGA BUNDLE
>>> Within Word Pattern MEGA BUNDLE
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.