FREE CVCe and Word Families Phonics Worksheets
Magic "e" is a very sneaky so we need tons of practice reading and writing CVCe words. This CVCe & Word Families Phonics resource includes 4 free printable worksheets that are PERFECT to teach and reinforce CVCe for students in grades Kindergarten and 1st Grade.
These CVCe & Word Families Phonics worksheets were designed to help your students:
1) sound out each letter before blending them together to make words
2) with rhyming and building new vocabularies through visuals
3) write CVCe words and use them in complete sentences
These worksheets are perfect for literacy center word work and morning work activities. They could also be used as review, homework, whiteboard pocket activity, and so much more!
Don't forget to check out the full version of this resource:
CVCe & Word Families Phonics Worksheets
You can read how I use these worksheets in my classroom at my blog:
If you like this product, please don’t forget to leave a feedback. Your feedback and time is highly valued and appreciated. Thank you.
Quick Tips for Classroom Shenanigans TpT Shoppers:
● Leave a feedback to any of my purchased products and receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
» Go under My Purchases
page. Under each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback Button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I highly value and appreciate your feedback as it will help me create more valuable products for your classroom.
● Follow me and be the first to know about my new products, discounts, & FREEBIES:
» Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and simply click it to become a follower.
You will now be able to see FREEBIES
and monthly emails (with a free product) from my store!