Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 1 and 2 BUNDLE
Save 30% when you purchase this bundle.
This bundle contains Units 1 and 2 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.
1 SUBJECT PRONOUNS
- ➯ French subject pronouns sudoku games
2 NOUNS AND ARTICLES
- ➯ Definite and indefinite articles worksheets
- ➯ French partitive articles and other forms of DE complete lesson
- ➯ Partitive, definite, and indefinite French articles - 75 practice cards
- ➯ Plural nouns crosswords
3 NUMBERS 0-100
- ➯ Numbers 0 - 100 - Calculez en Français
- ➯ Qui suis-je? French numbers and math game 0 - 50
- ➯ Qui suis-je? French numbers and math game 0 - 100
4 MONTHS AND DAYS
- ➯ French months and days scrambled words worksheet
- ➯ French months and days word search activities
- ➯ J'ai...Qui a? French months, days, seasons - I have...Who has?
- ➯ French blank calendar - Calendrier en français
- ➯ Days and months - Calendrier - Crossword and Sudoku Puzzles
- ➯ French colors scrambled words worksheet
- ➯ French colors word search activities
6 ÊTRE - PRESENT TENSE
- ➯ Être present tense sudoku games
- ➯ Être exercise
- ➯ Scrambled sentences exercise
- ➯ C'est vs Il est lesson and exercise
- ➯ C'est vs Il est task cards
- ➯ Être present tense conjugation game- À vos marques, prêts, partez!
- ➯ Être and Descriptive French Adjectives - Correct the mistakes
7 ÊTRE EXPRESSIONS
- ➯ Être Expressions Jeopardy Game
- ➯ Être Expressions Task Cards - Beginner Level
- ➯ Être Expressions Taboo Game
- ➯ Être expressions and exercise
- ➯ Être Expressions Dice Game
8 DESCRIPTIVE ADJECTIVES
- ➯ French Descriptive Adjectives Booklet - Livret de Référence
1 REGULAR PRESENT TENSE -ER VERBS
- ➯ French Regular ER Verbs - Storyboard Listening Comprehension Activity
- ➯ Bataille Navale - Regular -ER Verbs
- ➯ -ER verbs jeopardy game
- ➯ Dice Game - Regular French -ER Verbs - Present Tense
- ➯ French regular -ER verbs present tense sudoku games
- ➯ Regular ER verbs game - Quel Dommage!
- ➯ Le jeu des 7 familles- Regular ER verbs present tense card games
2 FORMING QUESTIONS
- ➯ French 20 questions games - Small group or whole class no prep activities
- ➯ 20 questions games - Celebrities, Historical Figures, Characters
- ➯ Forming French questions with interrogative words - 100 Practice Cards
- ➯ Forming French Questions - 9 Dice Games - Jeux de Dés
- ➯ Les articles et la forme négative - French negation worksheets
- ➯ 50 French Simple Negation Speaking and Listening Cards
- ➯ 50 Advanced French Negation Speaking and Listening Cards
- ➯ Simple French Negation Exercises
4 AVOIR - PRESENT TENSE
- ➯ Avoir present tense sudoku games
- ➯ Avoir present tense conjugation game - À vos marques, prêts, partez!
- ➯ Avoir and Descriptive French Adjectives- Correct the mistakes
5 AVOIR EXPRESSIONS
- ➯ Avoir expressions jeopardy game
- ➯ French avoir expressions speaking prompt cards, exercise, list and video
- ➯ French avoir expressions game - Quel Dommage!
- ➯ French avoir expressions scrambled sentences exercise
6 TELLING TIME
- ➯ Telling time in French - Board Game
Purchase Units 1 - 8 individually, in small bundles, or buy the complete curriculum:
Don't need everything in this package? Check out my Build Your Own French Bundle option. Select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discounted bundles can be included.
➯ Just click here to follow my store!
Want to have all of your secondary French resource needs covered? Check out the following curriculum supplement bundles:
➯ Ça y est, Je parle français! French 1 & 2 complete curriculum
➯ Ça y est, je parle français! French 3 curriculum
➯ Ça y est, je parle français! Advanced French curriculum
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
⚜Sign up for my newsletter receive free gifts weekly!⚜
⚜Visit my French teacher blog⚜
⚜Test your students current level in French⚜
⚜French Teachers Café Facebook Page⚜
⚜Follow my YouTube channel with 200+ French video lessons⚜
⚜Follow me on Pinterest⚜
⚜Visit my blog⚜
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases? Go to "My Purchases" and log in. Next to purchases there is a link to provide feedback. Click this link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback TPT gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.