These cactus themed classroom labels are designed to keep you and your students organized throughout the school year! With a variety of labels to choose from, you’re sure to have a tidy classroom in no time at all!
In this package, I’ve included multiple labels that are already created as well as an editable template so you can add your own labels if need be. These labels are 6.2”x2.58” and fit well on storage bins, cabinets, and more! Follow these directions to get the most use out of the resource:
1. Download these free fonts for the editable version (if you do not, the fonts will be all over the page)
-KG Why You Gotta Be So Mean
-KG The Fighter
2. Edit and add any labels you need using the editable template provided.
3. Print the labels and laminate (they will definitely las longer if you laminate).
4. Use double sided tape, Velcro, or another adhesive to attach the labels to organizational bins. I used Velcro because I find it the most sturdy.
5. Enjoy your new & organized classroom!
Dry Erase Markers
Revise & Reflect
EDITABLE TEMPLATE INCLUDED
Connect with Me SuperHERO Teacher BlogFind me on FacebookFind me on InstagramFind me on Pinterest
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!