Also included in
- Start your year on point with this sharp bundle of resources to fit your classroom's cactus and succulent theme! All of my cactus resources... 20% off the regular price! Many of the resources in this bundle feature two versions of my cactus and succulent art: one version with funny faces for primary$25.00$31.25Save $6.25
Cactus and succulent themed signs for that all-important first day of school picture! This set includes signs for Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten, and Kindergarten through 12th grade. The included zip file contains 3 files: 8.5"x11" poster sets for the 2021-2022, 2022-2023, and 2023-2024 school years. Also included you will find one additional sign that allows you to edit the event and date (main title and images are editable) and an interview page (in color AND ink-saving black and white) for your new student to fill out teacher, grade, school, favorites and future career goals. These interview pages feature editable text boxes if you wish to type the answers (titles and images are editable.)
⭐6/25/21 UPDATE: The download has been updated to include the next 3 school years (21-22, 22-23, and 23-24!) If you currently own this set, please re-download the zip file to get the update for free.
Please note: Any existing text or images cannot not be edited or added to, but you may add your own text within the included editable text boxes. Please view the PREVIEW to decide if this resource is a good fit for you (the dates visible in the preview DO NOT reflect the current product available for download-- the dates in the download have been updated to the current school year.)
This resource includes the following*...
- 15 ready-made cactus and succulent-themed first day of school photo signs ( editable)
- 1 partially editable photo sign (event and time are editable-- images and titles are editable)
- 1 full-color, partially editable interview page (answers are editable-- images and titles are editable)
- 1 black and white, partially editable interview page (answers are editable-- images and titles are editable)
- Instructions for how to edit textboxes in a PDF and a list of fonts used
*Any existing text is NOT editable. No images are editable.
Don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding my resources! Providing you with the highest quality, error-free products is my number one priority.
If you would like to be kept up-to-date as I add to my shop, you can follow my shop on TpT!
If you like this resource, please take a moment to check out my other resources:
- Back to School
- Bulletin Board Resources & Classroom Decor
- Classroom Management
- Writing projects
Thank you for your interest in my shop!
**This resource is for personal and classroom use only. No commercial license is included. All art is original and created by The Little Brown Sparrow Art Co.