This set of Mathematical Practices Posters are perfect for any math classroom. Decorated with adorable cactus and llama theme.
Each of the eight posters names the practice in student friendly terms, explains what the practice means, gives questions to ask yourself, and sentence starters to get students talking about the practices.
SET INCLUDES 9 POSTERS:
1. Mathematical Practices all listed.
2. Solve Problems (SMP 1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them)
3. Think and reason (SMP 2. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others)
4. Show and Explain (SMP 3. Reason abstractly and quantitatively)
5. Use Math in the Real World (SMP 4. Model with mathematics)
6.Be clear and Precise (SMP 5. Attend to precision)
7. Choose a Tool (SMP 6. Use appropriate tools strategically)
8. Zoom in and out (SMP 7. Look for and make use of structure)
9. Look for Patterns (SMP 8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning)