This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Cadette Eating For Beauty badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges. Great for teachers and home schooled kids as well.
- How to stay healthy with good nutrition – Play games using food cards, learn more about what type of foods will keep you moving and which will slow you down, while also learning about what different food groups make up a perfect meal.
- How your diet affects your skin – Activities exploring how much water you should drink daily and what types of foods will help keep your skin healthy and which are bad for you.
- Stress and Poor Nutrition – Explore your mind – Become a sugar detective with a activity using sugar cubes and have fun throwing around a beach ball well testing your poor nutrition knowledge.
- How a Healthier Diet Will Help You Sleep Better – Put together a poster showing better ways to eat for better sleep and take it a step further and do a sleep study of at home using the worksheet provided.
- How Eating Boost Energy – Learn how food with keep you moving with a game of Nutrition feud (Similar to Family feud) and put together a nutrition/Exercise Bingo game to take home and continue to focus on eating and being healthy after the meeting is over.
Leader Connecting Leaders is not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA or Frontier Girls.