This activity booklet was designed to fulfill the requirements for the Cadette Science of Happiness badge or can be used by frontier girl leaders to earn similar badges.
This booklet will have activities that are hands on to keep the girls engaged while earning badge. Girls will discover everything behind the science of happiness with games, activities and a chance to be creative putting together their very own happiness journal. The suggestion to leaders at the beginning of this activity booklet is to buy a journal for each girl, so they can take all the parts of this printed booklet and be creative creating their very own happiness Journal. With step by step activities, you can’t ask for a easier way to run your meeting.
- What Will Make You Happier
- using worksheets girls will discover what their current happiness level is, what happiness really means to them and what things they could do to make themselves even more happy
- Thinking cap on happiness
- using the worksheets provided girls will explore what are their strengths and explore the science behind optimistic people are happier concept.
- Others make me happy
- using worksheets girls will uncover who they are most grateful for and create a grateful craft to give to someone special.
- Happiness experiment
- using worksheets girls will perform a experiment to discover what really makes people happier
- using worksheets girls will create a 30 day happiness action plan to get them to the goals of happiness they uncovered in previous activities in booklet.
Do you need more ideas on this topic?
Gain even more free ideas to teach your girls more about the science of happiness, click here.
Leader Connecting Leaders is not affiliated with The Girl Scouts of the USA. The products are not connected with, affiliated with, approved by, endorsed by, or otherwise sponsored by The Girl Scouts of the USA