Are you looking for a sweet library display/reading corner, or want to revamp your old one for your classroom? Then this fan"cactus" reading kit is just what you need, especially if you adore anything cactus!
Easy to recreate yourself: Here's what's included!
1. cactus scallops for your awning (there are five designs total. Add more to your liking, if you wish. You can alternate, or create a specific pattern)
2. editable PPT. of book spines to add book titles to if you wish
3. latte cups (black and white and colored version)
4. reading encouragement latte cups, includes cactus puns
5. "Cafe Read a Latte" letters in various fonts and options
6. PNG file of letters in case you want/know how to use a circuit for your letters
7. JPEG file of images in case there are specific pictures you'd like to get printed from a local print shop
*I suggest printing on white cardstock for a more even end product and to save ink!
Additional items needed to recreate this resource:
1. thin, black poster board to create the shelves/body of your cafe...butcher paper would work as well from your school. (I used 1 thin, black poster board, and cut into 1 inch strips)
2. colored paper...either astrobrights, cardstock, or printer paper to create the striped awning for your cafe
3. astrobrights in case you want to print book spines, etc...onto the colors of your choice...I simply printed on white cardstock!
Thanks for checking this resource out! Follow me for more classroom decor, MEGA BUNDLE SAVINGS, door kits, bulletin boards, and more! I'd love to see how you used this in your classroom...tag/follow on Instagram @thesimplisticteacherxoxo