Activity book to study the French sound P.
This document has been created for early French Immersion learners (k/1/2). This document can be used to support kids in grade 3 and for Core French Classes (4-5-6)
This 20-page document includes mini-booklets for each sound covered.
Each mini-boooklet contains:
- Word Research worksheet (e.g. Find words with the sound P, write them down, illustrate them.)
- Printing exercises
- Sound Search/ Oral cmprehension: Can you year the sound P in papa? If yes, how many times?
- Guided writing activities: Imposed sentence stuctures to developp form & Conventions. (e.g. Write a sentence that starts with Je vois (I see) and include at least one word with the sound P.)
- Reading Comprehension activities using the words from the mini-booklets
- Word walls / Vocabulary bank - The vocabulary is suggested. The worksheets in this document (with the exception of the reading comprehension) does not impose any words. You may choose the words from the word bank or the word walls that you want to cover in your unit. You may use a phonetic approach or a global reading approach, or both. The option is there for you.)
- Classroom Poster
- Free Writing Activity
- Sound Centers
This booklet is included in my book French Sounds: Volume 2 - Les sons français - Tome 2: P,C,K, QU, M, É. Available for $ 12. 99 here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/French-Sounds-Les-sons-francais-Volume-2-C-K-QU-P-M-E-accent-aigue
French Sounds Series: Sound P - Série Les sons Français: Son P by Olivier Salvas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.