Activity book to study the French sound EN.
This document has been created for early French Immersion learners (k/1/2). This document can be used to support kids in grade 3 and for Core French Classes (4-5-6)
This 20-page document includes mini-booklets for each sound covered.
Each mini-boooklet contains:
- Word Research worksheet (e.g. Find words with the sound EN, write them down, illustrate them.)
- Printing exercises
- Sound Search/ Oral cmprehension: Can you year the sound EN in école? If yes, how many times?
- Guided writing activities: Imposed sentence stuctures to developp form & Conventions. (e.g. Write a sentence that starts with Je vois (I see) and include at least one word with the sound EN.)
- Reading Comprehension activities using the words from the mini-booklets
- Train of the sound EN worksheet/boardgame
- Word walls / Vocabulary bank - The vocabulary is suggested. The worksheets in this document (with the exception of the reading comprehension) does not impose any words. You may choose the words from the word bank or the word walls that you want to cover in your unit. You may use a phonetic approach or a global reading approach, or both. The option is there for you.)
- Classroom Poster
- Free Writing Activity
- Sound Centers
Also included in Ecrilec, a collection of the 15 most current sounds in grade 1/2: : http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/EcriLec-Materiel-pour-un-an-en-1ere-Material-for-one-year-in-French-Immersion-858977
French Sounds Series: Sound EN - Série Les sons Français: Son EN by Olivier Salvas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.