***NOTE: All 11 of my Calculus BC tests can be purchased as a set, at a discounted price, here:
This is a test for a Calculus BC unit over Limits and Continuity, which is Unit 2 of 11 in my class.
Main topics (see preview file for a more detailed list of topics):
- Curve sketching
- Derivative rules (up to and including chain rule)
- Basic applications (tangent lines)
The file you will download includes the following:
- A detailed list of topics I cover during this unit.
- A list of “memorizable” facts, theorems, relationships, etc., from this unit that I expect students to know before the test.
- A unit test, ready for you to print and use. It is a .docx file so it can be edited as well.
- Note: The answer key is NOT included in this listing. I will post the answer key as a separate file in the near future.
To help you get a sense of the format of my tests, my Unit 1 test is available for free, here: