In this playlist, students explore standard HSF.IF.B.6. They learn how to calculate the rate of change of a function over a specified interval and estimate a rate of change. Students look at examples of graphs and are guided through calculating and estimating the rate of change of a function. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• Links to two practice quizzes or activities
• Links to four instructional videos or texts
• Definitions of key terms, such as slope and function
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Review of key terminology
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as calculating slope