This Perimeter Board Game
contains 36 word problem game cards and a game board to help students practice finding the perimeter of polygons. This fun and engaging game includes a variety of game cards (calculating perimeter on a grid, calculating the perimeter of regular and irregular polygons, finding the unknown side, and more) so that your students get exposure to solving different types of perimeter problems. This game works great as a pair/group activity, in math centers, or as an informal assessment tool!
This game supports Common Core standards 3.MD.D.8 and 4.MD.A.3. All side measurements are whole numbers.
Included with this Perimeter Board Game:
• Instructions for play
• Game board
• 36 word problem perimeter game cards, addressing the following skills:
• Finding the perimeter of regular and irregular polygons
• Finding the perimeter of a polygon when some side lengths are missing
• Finding the side length of a regular polygon when given the perimeter
The answers are included on the back of the cards.
Want to learn more?
Check out the preview file above.
Think ahead and save $$$
by buying this game as part of a BUNDLE! There are two exciting options:
1. Measurement & Data Board Games Bundle (3rd Grade)
- This option gives you the following 9 math board games, which cover all of the 3rd grade Common Core Measurement & Data standards:
Perimeter Board GameArea Board Game
Telling Time Board Game
Elapsed Time Board Game
Measuring Mass and Volume Board Game
Measuring Lengths Board Game
Bar Graphs Board Game
Picture Graphs Board Game
Line Plots Board Game
2. Area and Perimeter Board Games Bundle
- This option gives you the following 2 math board games:
Area Board Game
Perimeter Board Game
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
to sign up for exclusive sales and freebies. You'll also receive 12 FREE FRACTION BUMP GAMES in your email just for signing up.
to visit our website for more free resources and teaching ideas!
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License