Calculating Slope Sum Em Activity
Also included in
- This NO PREP bundle is full of READY TO PRINT activities about finding slope! Your students will be ENGAGED with these slope activities. Slope between two points, finding slope from graphs...it's all included!This bundle contains the following EIGHT activities to use throughout a unit on slope. CPrice $13.30Original Price $19.00Save $5.70
This is a fun activity that gets students working together and excited to practice finding slope! Students won't mind practicing math with this group activity.
In this activity, students will find find the slope of a line, an equation, between two points, and from a table. Some of the answers give fraction or decimal slopes. There are eight sets of cards and four problems are in each set.
In this activity, students are grouped in fours. Each student takes a card, and works the problem on the card. When all students in the group have their answers, they add them up, getting a group sum. Then, the group checks their sum with the teacher. If they are correct, they work on the next set of cards, if not, they work together to see where or which student in the group went wrong. This activity encourages peer tutoring.
Make sure these problems are appropriate for your students - download the preview to see problem examples.
This activity is also part of the following bundle:
You might also be interested in:
- Slope Between Two Points Partner Worksheet
- Slope Four Ways Ladder Activity
- Interpreting Slope and Intercepts Stations Maze Activity
- Slope Between Two Points Color by Number
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: email@example.com.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC