Use this for review prior to a test or as supplemental work during a Mortgage Calculation Unit!
Directions for Set-Up:
1. Print off Scavenger Hunt pages
2. Place in alphabetical order around the room or in the hallway
Directions for Activity:
1. Place students in pairs
2. Assign each pair to a starting letter
3. Students write down the letter they are on
4. Students write down and solve the situation at the TOP of the sheet
5. Once answered, students will look around the room/hallway for that answer on the BOTTOM of another sheet.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until students arrive back at their starting letter.
Directions for Checking:
• Find starting letter in the answer key provided.
• Student’s letter path should match that of the answer key.