You know those amazing people who help out in your classroom...parents, interns, paras, resource teachers, etc.? Well they deserve some appreciation! Follow these steps to make them smile.
* Copy calculator sheets onto bright paper and trim
* Students write lovely thank you notes on the back
* Bind with rings, strings, or a binding machine
* Attach to a funky calculator (I got these flexible ones from Walmart) with ribbon
* Deliver to awesome person/people (have tissue handy)
* High five your students
Calculator Thank You Notes for Volunteers and Awesome People by Nasreen Wahid is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.