In this bundle, you will find 11 challenges that you can use to help your students review for the AP Calculus AB Test.
These challenges can be used all at one time or they can be used one at a time throughout your review period.
These are paper challenges. However, students may need access to the internet. (One of the challenges asks them to convert a number to base 10 from base 2.). No other special materials are necessary other than paper, pencil, scissors, glue, and possibly a calculator.
Students can check their codes with the teacher. [ Ability to check digitally using a DIGITAL FORM COMING SOON.]
Answer keys and recording sheets included.
This bundle contains challenges on the following topics:
1) Limits (includes limits approaching infinity and L’Hopital’s Rule)
2) Definite Integrals (using u-substitution)
3) Finding the value of a derivative at a point
4) Derivative Graph Match
5) Curve Sketching True or False
6) Implicit Differentiation
7) Average Everything and Some Theorems
9) Miscellaneous Review Sudoku Puzzle
10) Vocabulary Challenge
11) Position, Velocity, Acceleration