Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, College Calculus, Calculus Honors, Another Look at Particle Motion
This is the ninth lesson in a ten-lesson unit on Integration for students enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, Calculus Honors, or College Calculus.
Every lesson includes:
✎ A set of Guided Student Notes
✎ A daily homework assignment
✎ Four forms of a daily homework quiz, warm up, or exit ticket
✎ Teachers also have the benefit of a fully-editable SMART Board® Lesson
for presentation and discussion.
The SMART Board lesson can be used in many ways.
Teachers can display the presentation using the following:
* SMART Board
* Wireless Slate
* SMART Notebook for iPAD® App
* Through the SMART Notebook Express®
* Use rules for transcendental functions to find both indefinite and definite integrals.
College Board® Learning Objectives:
LO 3.4A: Interpret the meaning of a definite integral within a problem
LO 3.4C: Apply definite integrals to problems involving motion
This lesson looks at real-world problems where some information is given and students integrate to find velocity functions. Then use the information to answer questions related to each situation.
The unit includes:
1) Area Under A Curve
2) Properties of Definite Integral
3) Antiderivatives & Indefinite Integration
4) Sigma Notation and Writing Area as a Limit
5) The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
6) Mean Value Theorem for Integrals
7) Integration By Substitution
8) The Accumulation Functions
9) Integration of Transcendental Functions
10) Another Look at Particle Motion
You may also be interested in the Integration Review & Assessment Bundle.
DO YOU NEED THE FULL UNIT BUNDLE?
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!