Bundle of Activities for Area Between Curves
This bundle includes activities designed to keep your students engaged, learning, and having fun in Calculus. It includes over 50 pages of Flip Books, Foldable Organizers, Task Cards, Homework, Notes, Posters, Handouts, Quizzes, Student Response sheets, and answer keys. Why do the same type of lesson every day? Change things up and keep your students challenged and looking forward to class.
Included in the Bundle:
Please click on the links below for full descriptions and previews.
• Area Between Curves Introduction: Sketching and Set Ups
• Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Task Cards and Quiz - Definite Integration
• Intro to Riemann Sums Task cards and More
• Riemann Sums Foldable Organizer plus Quiz
• Calculus Area Between Curves Task Cards
• Area Between Two Curves, a FUN Activity
• Area Between Curves Posters - Student Notes
• Area Under and Between Curves Flip Book and Guided Notes
• Trapezoidal Rule Guided Notes, Task Cards, and Graphic Organizer
You may also like:
★ Calculus Bundle of Activities for 2nd Semester
★ Bundle of Volume Activities
★ Calculus Area Between Curves Digital Task Cards - GOOGLE Slides Activity
★ Use the TI 84 to Find and Shade the Area Under the Curve
★ Interactive Grapher for Area Under a Curve and Area Between Two Curves
★ Calculus Bundle of Foldables for the Entire Course
★ Calculus Interactive Word Search and more with GOOGLE Slides
★ Calculus Interactive Vocabulary with GOOGLE Slides
⇒ Click on the green star near my name
on the top of any page in my store to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests/bundles gladly accepted.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2016 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.