Calculus Bundle of Activities for First Semester Units 1 - 3
This great, new Bundle of 37 of my most popular activities for Calculus Units 1 - 3, Limits and Continuity, Derivatives, and Applications of the Derivative, is teaming with great resources to engage your students and enhance their learning. Included are over 600 pages with more than 400 different Task Cards, over 500 different homework or quiz questions, PowerPoints, Guided Notes, Mazes, Graphic Organizers, games and more, all answer keys, and student response sheets.
There is a great variety of approaches to the material so that students can succeed in the many varied ways in which they learn.
Note: This bundle does not include any Calculus GOOGLE or ONE DRIVE, activities
, but feel free to email me for a custom bundle including them, or for any custom bundle.
I have organized the file into a zip file with subfiles for each of the three units. This will let you easily find and organize these activities into your semester planning.
This resource can be used in AP Calculus AB, BC , Honors Calculus, IB Calculus, or College Calculus 1.
Please click on the links below for full descriptions of these engaging, rigorous, and often fun activities.
1. •Calculus Readiness and Review
2. •Determining Limits from a Graph
3. •Limits by Delta Epsilon Handout plus Worksheets
4. •Limits of Trigonometric Functions Task Cards, Quizzes, and more
5. •Limits End of Unit Task Cards with QR plus 5 Worksheets
6. •L'Hopital's Rule Notes, Task Cards and Graphic Organizer
7. •Limits at Infinity - Horizontal Asymptotes PowerPoint Lesson
8. •Limits at Infinity - Task Cards
9. •Limits Cheat Sheet and Examples
10. •Limits - Fun Maze
11. •Calculus Continuity Task Cards, HW, Quiz
12. •Calculus Defining Continuous Functions Task Cards, HW, Quiz
13. •Derivatives Flash Card Kit
14. •Calculus Dots and Boxes Fun Activity for Derivatives
15. •Calculus, Tangents to a Curve
16. •Derivatives Before Chain Rule Task Cards Quiz
17. •Derivatives Early STEM Real World Applications
18. •Derivatives Including Chain Rule Task Cards Quiz QR
19. •Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions with the Chain Rule Task Cards
20. •Derivatives of Exponential Functions Task Cards plus more
21. •Derivatives of Logarithmic Functions Task Cards plus more
22. •Product Rule - Quotient Rule Derivatives Task Cards
23. •Derivatives of Inverse Trig Functions Task Cards and More
24. •Logarithmic Differentiation Step by Step with Worksheets
25. •Calculus -Derivatives Review Fun Maze and Worksheet>/a>
26. •1st and 2nd Derivative Test - Curve Sketching Flip Book
27. •Concavity Points of Inflection Flip Book and more>/a>
28. •Introduction to Curve Sketching
29. •Mean Value Theorem Notes Handout PowerPoint
30. •Graphs of the 1st and 2nd Derivatives Task Cards , PowerPoint, Graphic Organizer
31. •Derivatives Max Min Optimization Worksheet and PowerPoint
32. •Derivatives Extrema Practice Test, Study Guide, Graphic Organizer
33. •Critical Values and Absolute Extrema Task Cards plus Worksheet
34. •Related Rates Practice"
35. Newton's Method Worksheet
36. •Increasing and Decreasing Functions Task or Station Cards
37. •Review of Units 1 - 3 Assessment or Review
You may also like:
•Calculus Bundle of Foldables for the Entire Course
•Fun Themed Year Long Weekly Review for Calculus AB
•Fun Themed Year Long Weekly Review for Calculus BC
•Ultimate Calculus Survival Kit
•More Calculus Resources
•More Calculus 2 & Calculus BC Resources
⇒ Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Click on the green star near my name
on the top of any page in my store to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2016 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.