Calculus Huge Bundle of Integration Activities
Because the Calculus curriculum varies so much between AP, Honors, and IB in Secondary Schools, and between the quarter and semester systems in Colleges, I have put together this bundle of twelve engaging, challenging activities based upon the topic of Integration, as opposed to using chapters.
This bundle should give you a wide variety of activities which are designed to reinforce the topics you teach. This does not include the Techniques of Integration Unit generally found in AP Calculus BC and College Calculus 2.
With over a 150 pages, the bundle includes scores of Task Cards, Homework Problems, Quizzes, Guided Notes, Foldable Organizers, Printable Cheat Sheets, and more. Your students will love the variety.
Included in the Bundle:
1. •Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Task Cards and Quiz - Definite Integration
Included as a free bonus. Also included in Area Bundle.
2. •Definite Integration Fun Maze Printable Version
3. •Integration by u Substitution with Mr. Math Head Fun Activity
4. •Integration of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
5. •Indefinite Integration Practice 100 Questions
6. •Integration Formulas Mini Book
7. •Antiderivatives - Integration Task Cards - Quiz - Graphic Organizer
8. •Integration Review - 18 problems
9. •Integration by Substitution 60 Task Cards
10. •Integration of Inverse Trig Functions with Quiz
11. •Integration by Substitution Change of Variables Tri-Fold Foldable Organizer
12. •Integration Color by Number - FUN!
You may also like:
★ Bundle of Activities for Area Under the Curve
★ Bundle of Differential Equations
★ Bundle of Volume Activities
★ Calculus Bundle of Foldables for the Entire Course
You may want to try these related GOOGLE Activities:
★ Integration Interactive Digital Maze with GOOGLE Slides
★ Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Task Cards and Quiz Google Drive Version
★ Initial Value Problems Digital Task Cards with GOOGLE slides
⇒ Click on the green star near my name
on the top of any page in my store to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2017 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.