Also included in
- Calculus Derivatives BUNDLE: Math Bingo Review Games have all you need to run multiple exciting games of Bingo and review Derivatives at the same time! GET ALL OF OUR DERIVATIVE BINGO GAMES!!!All of the following Derivative Math Bingo Games are included:1) Derivatives Power Rule Math Bingo: Functio$49.99$71.88Save $21.89
- AP Calculus SUPER MEGA BUNDLE: Math Bingo Review Games has all you need to run multiple exciting games of Bingo and review Derivatives and Integrals at the same time! These activities are designed for Calculus 1, AP Calculus AB, Honors Calculus, and first semester AP Calculus BC. (AP® is a register$99.99$143.76Save $43.77
- Our AP Calculus: BACK TO SCHOOL Activities Bundle has all you need to review Limits, Derivatives, and Integrals in a FUN and engaging way. This Activities Bundle includes BINGO games, Matching Activities, Memory Games, Pixel Art Mystery Pictures, Cut & Paste Activities, Mazes, Jeopardy, and a Sk$660.38$943.40Save $283.02
Derivatives: Chain Rule Math Bingo includes all you need to run an exciting game of Bingo and review the Chain Rule at the same time! Problems are created from the composition of functions with positive, negative, and rational exponents for the students to differentiate. (The only prior knowledge required is the Power Rule)
This Set Includes:
- 2 Sets of 50 Unique BINGO cards
- 1 BINGO ActivitySite
- 1 Page of 80 Marking Chips
- 2 Sets of Question Cards
- 1 Teacher Call Sheet
- 1 Page Instructions
- 1 About Page
100 Unique BINGO cards: Both sets of and randomly generated from 35 questions for the Short game and 75 questions for the Long game. The Short Game has about half the amount of questions as the Long Game, thereby allowing for quicker/more Wins within a class period. Actual game time varies depending on class size and time allotted per question.
Custom Orders: If you feel you need more than 50 BINGO Cards, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your needs. Whether you need 50 extra cards or 500, we can provide an .
Ultra High Resolution & Gorgeous Typography: All materials are created in for printing at any size. We use the same mathematical typography used in textbooks and research papers within our products for .
3 Ways to Play: The is included for a digital presentation (See the Preview Video we have posted), along with for a more traditional BINGO experience where the teacher can either read aloud the question or write it down for the students to see. As a third option, you can use a random number generator and the to choose and read aloud questions for your class.
Works in Web Browsers & No Internet Required: The supplemental ActivitySite provides your class with a digital presentation that works in your web browser () without the need of an internet connection. This makes the digital BINGO game even more accessible to all teachers because the ActivitySite does not require extra software to run.
Look for more Games and Activities on TPT by Qwizy and check qwizy.com for news and updates! Reviews and Feedback are Always Appreciated.