Calculus Derivatives: Chain Rule Math Bingo Review Game
Also included in
- Calculus Derivatives BUNDLE: Math Bingo Review Games have all you need to run multiple exciting games of Bingo and review Derivatives at the same time! GET ALL OF OUR DERIVATIVE BINGO GAMES!!!Each BINGO Set will Include:2 Sets of 50 Unique BINGO cards1 BINGO ActivitySite1 Page of 80 Marking Chips2Price $49.99Original Price $71.88Save $21.89
- AP Calculus SUPER MEGA BUNDLE: Math Bingo Review Games has all you need to run multiple exciting games of Bingo and review Derivatives and Integrals at the same time! These activities are designed for Calculus 1, AP Calculus AB, Honors Calculus, and first semester AP Calculus BC. (AP® is a registerPrice $99.99Original Price $143.76Save $43.77
- Our AP Calculus: BACK TO SCHOOL Activities Bundle has all you need to review Limits, Derivatives, and Integrals in a FUN and engaging way. This Activities Bundle includes BINGO games, Matching Activities, Memory Games, Pixel Art Mystery Pictures, Cut & Paste Activities, Mazes, Jeopardy, and a SkPrice $660.38Original Price $928.43Save $268.05
Derivatives: Chain Rule Math Bingo Review Game
Problems are created from the composition of functions with positive, negative, and rational exponents for the students to differentiate. (The only prior knowledge required is the Power Rule)
Click Here to view a full preview of the digital Bingo Game.
This Set Includes:
- 2 Sets of 50 Unique BINGO cards
- 1 BINGO ActivitySite
- 1 Page of 80 Marking Chips
- 2 Sets of Question Cards
- 1 Teacher Call Sheet
- 1 Page Instructions
100 Unique BINGO cards: Both sets of 50 BINGO cards are unique and randomly generated so up to 50 students can play at once.
2 BINGO Games: The QuickPlay option has about half the amount of questions as the Standard Game allowing for quicker/more Wins within a class period. Game time varies depending on class size and time allotted per question.
Ultra High Resolution & Gorgeous Typography: All materials are created in ultra high resolutionfor printing at any size. We use the same mathematical typography used in textbooks and research papers within our products for optimal readability and display.
3 Ways to Play: The ActivitySite is included for a digital presentation (See the Preview Video we have posted), along with Question Cards for a more traditional BINGO experience where the teacher can either read aloud the question or write it down for the students to see. As a third option, you can use a random number generator and the Teacher Call Sheet to choose and read aloud questions for your class.
Works in Web Browsers & No Internet Required: The supplemental ActivitySite provides your class with a digital presentation that works in your web browser without the need for an internet connection. This allows all teachers to utilize the digital presentation without worrying about firewall restrictions.
Custom Orders: If you feel you need more than 50 BINGO Cards, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will work with you to meet your needs. Whether you need 50 extra cards or 500, we can provide an affordable solution to your needs.
Look for more Games and Activities on TPT by Qwizy and check qwizy.com for news and updates! Reviews and Feedback are Always Appreciated.