Here's an activity created for AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Calculus 1, or College Calculus that contains 11 stations. Students will work cooperatively in 3-4 minute stations to complete the task cards. The activity contains questions that cover:
- the limit definition of the derivative,
- power rule,
- product rule,
- quotient rule,
- chain rule,
- writing equations of tangent lines
- finding values to force continuity
- using the alternative definition of a limit to explore continuity
- and other graphical representations of derivatives
The activity comes with an answer key and a student recording sheet.
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store! I appreciate your feedback.