AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Calculus I, Calculus Honors: Differential Equations Stations Activity
Here's a Calculus Activity that contains 11 stations. Students will work cooperatively in 4-5 minute stations to complete the task cards. The activity contains questions that cover:
- writing differential equations
- finding prinicpal money invested at given rates
- solving differential equations for direct proportionality
- finding constant of proportionality
- calculating half-life for radioactive elements
- bacterial growth
- calculating volumes that leak from containers at a proportional rate
- Newton's Law of Cooling
- Half-Life problems to determine decay time
- Finding position function from acceleration
- Exponential growth of a population
The activity comes with an answer key and a student recording sheet.
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!