This is a thirteen-lesson unit on Differentiation for students enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, Calculus Honors, or College Calculus. Every lesson includes
✎ A set of Guided Student Notes
✎ A daily homework assignment
✎ Four forms of a daily homework quiz or exit ticket
✎ A full set of solutions
This bundle is part of my Calculus curriculum with EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS.
The unit includes the following topics:
1) Rates of Change and Intro to Derivatives
2) Tangent Lines and Local Linearity
3) Investigating Slope Graphs or f Prime Graphs
4) The Derivative and Tangent Line Problem
5) Differentiabilty and Continuity
6) Basic Differentiation Rules
7) Product and Quotient Rules
8) The Chain Rule
9) Differentiation from Tables, Graphs, and Symbolically
10) Inverse Functions
11) Bases Other Than e
12) Equations of Tangent Lines and Linear Approximation
13) Implicit Differentiation
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? I appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback!
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!
Created by Jean Adams , © 2016 Flamingo Math™ , LLC