In this bundled set, you will find all you need to prepare your AP Calculus AB, BC, or Calculus Honors students for a better understanding of DIFFERENTIATION. This bundle is part of my Calculus curriculum with EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS.
The bundle includes thirteen lessons. Each lesson is presented with a fully editable SmartBoard Presentation. Slide handouts can be created using your Smart notebook software.
The unit topics linclude:
1) Rates of Change and Intro to Derivatives
2) Tangent Lines and Local Linearity
3) Investigating Slope Graphs
4) The Derivative and Tangent Line Problem
5) Differenitability and Continuity
6) Basic Differentiation Rules
7) Product and Quotient Rules
8) The Chain Rule
9) Differentiation from Tables Graphs and Symbolically
10) Inverse Functions
11) Derivatives of Bases Other Than e
12) Equations of Tangent Lines and Local Linearity
13) Implicit Differentiation
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? I appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback!
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!
Created by Jean Adams , © 2016 Flamingo Math™, LLC