BE Interactive™ Digital Calculus Curve Sketching Activity - Google™ Edition
This activity is designed for students in AP CALCULUS AB, APCalculus BC, or Calculus I.
This activity is a DIGITAL CARD SORT for students in AP CALCULUS AB, Calculus BC, or College Calculus. There are 12 cards in the sort and are scrambled in GOOGLE SLIDES. Students can interact with the activity on their one-to-one devices. A black and white set of cards with a sorting mat are also available for printing the activity if you need. This can be used as cut and paste activity or cards can be laminated on card stock for a more permanent resource.
NOTE: YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET TO BEGIN TO INTERACT WITH THE LESSON!
What is BE Interactive?
Internet cloud-based file sharing of educational resources that allows you and your students to access, edit and print files in a one-to-one classroom setting or from home using a computer or tablet.
Why use BE Interactive files?
* Paperless, no printing necessary.
* Can be used in one-to-one settings
* Incorporates technology use in your classroom
* Can be used as a technology station activity
* Great for extra practice at home
* Students work directly in the file
* Completed activity can be submitted for grading
* Works on iPads, Chromebooks, and other devices
* 12 graph cards to sort function, first derivative, and second derivative graphs.
* Instructions for use with iPad or computer
* Answer keys
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!