Also included in
- This bundle of digital activities with Google Slides™ is designed for all Calculus classes and includes digital activities for Second Semester: Units include: Integration, Differential Equations, and Applications of Integration including as Area and Volume from AP Calculus AB Units 6 - 8. These ac$36.50$52.50Save $16.00
- This AP Calculus AB Curriculum Super Bundle includes guided notes, activities, homework, quizzes, organizers, editable assessments, and more, PLUS Digital Activities and Digital Assessments, all of which will enhance your Calculus lessons and engage your students and give them the rigor they need t$436.50$627.45Save $190.95
- Included in this interactive Calculus 1 or Honors Calculus Digital bundle for Units 1 - 4 are activities with Google™ Slides and also Assessments with Google™ Forms. This supplement to your Calculus curriculum will challenge and engage your students with active learning in an environment that they a$128.75$179.75Save $51.00
- This Calculus 1 Curriculum Super Bundle includes guided notes, activities, homework, quizzes, organizers, editable assessments, and more, plus Digital Activities and Digital Assessments, all of which will enhance your Calculus lessons and engage your students and give them the rigor they need to s$383.50$547.20Save $163.70
- Included in this interactive AP Calculus AB Digital bundle for Second Semester are both activities with Google™ Slides and Self Grading Assignments and Assessments with Google™ Forms. These can be used in a traditional class or with Distance Learning. Theses activities and assessment for AP Calculu$69.50$93.75Save $24.25
- Included in this interactive AP Calculus AB Digital bundle for Units 1 - 8 are both activities with Google™ Slides and Assessments with Google™ Forms. These can be used in a traditional class or with Distance Learning. Theses activities and assessment for AP Calculus AB curriculum will challenge and$172.50$234.50Save $62.00
This engaging interactive activity is perfect for an end of course review for AP Calculus AB or College Calculus 1. Check what your students remember and have mastered. Great fun! You don't need Google Classroom, but you and your students must have access to the internet and have individual FREE Google Drive Accounts to use this resource. Even if you have never used Google slides before, this is a great way to start. Your students will practice for the AP exams or finals, while having fun! They can work individually or in pairs.
After determining the answer to each problem, students drag the accompanying puzzle piece onto the blank puzzle grid. When all sixteen are done, the puzzle is completed, and a fun MEME revealed. I did not post a picture of the Meme. Email me if you want to see it.
Topics in the review include:
- L’Hôpital’s Rule
- Average Value
- PDF with links to the product. You do not need to grant TpT access to your Google™ Drive or your school's Google Drive to use this product.
- Detailed illustrated instructions on accessing and sharing this resource with your students for classes with and without Google™ Classroom
- Detailed illustrated instructions for your students
- Answer key is provided as well as
- A poster of the MEME,
- Printable Show Your Work pages, plus a
- Bonus Digital interactive Match Stick Puzzle.
You may also like:
Why Use Interactive Google™ Resources?
✓ A perfect way to infuse technology into your classroom.
✓ Increases student engagement and can be accessed from anywhere
✓ Completely paperless, no printing, no lost assignments, and NO PREP for you.
✓ Students work directly on their own pages or work collaboratively - your choice!
✓ Students can submit work digitally and you can give feedback promptly
✓ Students can organize their materials in their own Google Drive. Great for Review and Distance learning!
When you purchase this you will receive a link in a PDF file. First, make sure you are signed into your FREE Google account. Click on the link and you will be prompted to "Make a Copy". Rename the product whatever you would like. It will be sent directly to your drive! Disperse to your students via Google Classroom or a Google Drive Shared folder. Detailed illustrated directions included
⇒ Click here to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store. Custom product requests and Custom Discounted Bundle requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2016-2020 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form