BE Interactive™ Digital Indefinite Integrals Shuffle Activity GOOGLE™ EDITION
This activity is an Indefinite Integral Shuffle Puzzle for students in AP CALCULUS AB, Calculus BC, or College Calculus. There are 16 cards in the shuffle puzzle made with GOOGLE SLIDES. Students can interact with the activity on their one-to-one devices. A black and white set of cards are also available for printing the activity if you need.
NOTE: YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET TO BEGIN TO INTERACT WITH THE LESSON!
What is BE Interactive?
Internet cloud-based file sharing of educational resources that allows you and your students to access, edit and print files in a one-to-one classroom setting or from home using a computer or tablet.
Why use BE Interactive files?
* Paperless, no printing necessary.
* Can be used in one-to-one settings
* Incorporates technology use in your classroom
* Can be used as a technology station activity
* Great for extra practice at home
* Students work directly in the file
* Completed activity can be submitted for grading
* Works on iPads, Chromebooks, and other devices
* 16 cards to match integral expressions with their matching antiderivative expression.
* Blackline Master for printed version
* Instructions for use with iPad or computer
* Answer keys
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!