Calculus: Integration Stations Activity
Here's an activity for AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Calculus Honors, or Calculus 1 students. There are 11 stations in all. Students work cooperatively in 3-4 minute stations to complete the task cards.
The activity contains questions that cover:
- area under a curve by left, right, midpoint approximations
- trapezoidal approximations
- Riemann Sums and definite integrals
- Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Mean Value Theorem for Integrals and Average Value of functions
- Accumulation functions
- Natural Log Integration
- Exponential function integration
- Bases other than "e" integration
- Inverse trig function integration
An answer key and a student recording sheet are provided.
You might also be interested in these products:
Position Velocity & Acceleration Stations Activity
Stuff You Must Know
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases
by leaving feedback? I appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback!
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!
Created by Jean Adams , © 2015 Flamingo Math™ , LLC