Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, College Calculus, Calculus Honors, Integration by Substitution
This is the seventh lesson in a ten-lesson unit on Integration for students enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, Calculus Honors, or College Calculus.
Every lesson includes:
✎ A set of Guided Student Notes
✎ A daily homework assignment
✎ Four forms of a daily homework quiz, warm up, or exit ticket
✎ Teachers also have the benefit of a fully-editable SMART Board® Lesson
for presentation and discussion.
The SMART Board lesson can be used in many ways.
Teachers can display the presentation using the following:
* SMART Board
* Wireless Slate
* SMART Notebook for iPAD® App
* Through the SMART Notebook Express®
Students will use "u-substitution" to integrate indefinite integrals, use a change of variables and the general power rule for integration to find an indefinite integral, evaluate definite integrals using a change of variables and u-substitution.
The unit includes:
1) Area Under A Curve
2) Properties of Definite Integral
3) Antiderivatives & Indefinite Integration
4) Sigma Notation and Writing Area as a Limit
5) The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
6) Mean Value Theorem for Integrals
7) ntegration By Substitution
8) The Accumulation Functions
9) Integration of Transcendental Functions
10) Another Look at Particle Motion
You may also be interested in the Integration Review & Assessment Bundle.
DO YOU NEED THE FULL UNIT BUNDLE?
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!