This lesson is designed for AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus 1, and Calculus Honors. This lesson is related to Integration and is part of an older bundle. It is a stand alone lesson for teachers who need to teach this lesson separately.
Students will use The Log Rule to integrate rational functions. Examples include change of variables and dividing before integrating. There are trigonometric functions in this lesson.
The lesson includes:
♦ Guided Notes handout
♦ Fully-editable SmartBoard presentation
♦ Homework assignment
♦ Completed set of notes
♦ Full solutions
The unit includes:
1) Area Under A Curve
2) Trapezoidal Rule
3) Antiderivatives & Indefinite Integration
4) Riemann Sums & Indefinite Integral
5) The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
6) Mean Value Theorem & Second Fundamental Theorem
7) Integration By Substitution
8) The Accumulation Function
9) Natural Log Integration-No Trig
10) Natural Log and Trig Function Integration
11) Exponential Functions-Integration
12) More Transcendental Functions
13) Inverse Trig Functions-Integration
14) Another Look At Particle Motion
You need Smart Notebook software to run the presentation.
It can be displayed through the software and a projector. If you don't have a SmartBoard, you can also use an IPAD App, such as SplashTop, to remotely write on the presentation. You can also use Smart Notebook Express
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!
Created by Jean Adams, ©2015 Flamingo Math,™ LLC