PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Here's an activity for AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Calculus Honors, or Calculus 1 students. There are 8 stations in all. Students work cooperatively in 3-4 minute stations to complete the task cards.
The activity contains questions that cover:
- Estimating distance using tables and Riemann Sums
- numerical problems for velocity, displacement, total distance
- graphical interpretations of position, velocity, and acceleration
- conceptual understanding for differentiability and continuity when
finding velocity and acceleration.
- Mean Value Theorem, Rolle's Theorem, Intermediate Value
- Accumulation functions
- particle movement and trigonometric functions
- justification practice
An answer key and a student recording sheet are provided.
You might also be interested in these products:
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? I appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback!
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!
Created by Jean Adams , © 2015 Flamingo Math™ , LLC