This is a nine-lesson unit on Applications of Differentiation for students enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, Calculus Honors, or College Calculus. Every lesson includes
✎ A set of Guided Student Notes
✎ A daily homework assignment
✎ Four forms of a daily homework quiz or exit ticket
✎ Teachers also have the benefit of a fully-editable SMART Board® Lesson
for presentation and discussion.
This lesson includes an extra practice assignment with answer key for students benefit.
The SMART Board lesson can be used in many ways.
Teachers can display the presentation using the following:
* SMART Board
* Wireless Slate
* SMART Notebook for iPAD® App
* Through the SMART Notebook Express®
* Apply the concept of derivative to express information about rates of change in applied contexts
* The derivative can be used to express information about rates of change in applied contexts.
The unit includes:
1) Related Rates (with an introductory lesson and extra practice)
2) Position Velocity and Acceleration
3) Extreme Value Theorem
4) Mean Value Theorem
5) First Derivative Test
6) Second Derivative Test
7) Curve Sketching
8) L'Hopital's Rule
You may also be interested in the Applications of Differentiation Review & Assessment Bundle
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!
Created by Jean Adams , © 2016 Flamingo Math™, LLC