This is a nine-lesson unit on Applications of Differentiation for students enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, Calculus Honors, or College Calculus. Every lesson is presented with a set of Guided Student Notes. Teachers also have the benefit of a fully-editable SmartBoard® Lesson for presentation and discussion. BONUS: This lesson includes an extra practice assignment with answer key for students benefit.
* Apply the concept of derivative to express information about rates of change in applied contexts
* The derivative can be used to express information about rates of change in applied contexts.
The unit includes:
1) Related Rates (with an introductory lesson and extra practice)
2) Position Velocity and Acceleration
3) Extreme Value Theorem
4) Mean Value Theorem
5) First Derivative Test and Increasing Functions
6) Second Derivative Test and Concavity
7) Curve Sketching and Function Analysis
8) L'Hopital's Rule
You may also be interested in the Applications of Differentiation Review & Assessment Bundle
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases
by leaving feedback? I appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback!
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!
Created by Jean Adams , © 2016 Flamingo Math™, LLC