Also included in
- Differential Calculus 1st Semester Bundle:This product is a COMPLETE FIRST SEMESTER AP CALCULUS CURRICULUM for students enrolled in AP CALCULUS AB, AP CALCULUS BC , DUAL ENROLLMENT or CALCULUS HONORS. The lessons and presentations are aligned to most Early Transcendental textbooks. Each lesson is al$260.00$298.15Save $38.15
- Contextual Applications of Differentiation BIG Bundle with Video Lessons:This is a BIG Bundle of guided notes with video lessons, homework, daily content quizzes, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, AP Style assessments, review assignments, and cooperative activities for CONTEXTUAL APPLICATIONS OF DI$30.79$40.00Save $9.21
- Contextual Applications of Differentiation Activities and Editable Assessments Unit Bundle:Your AP Calculus or dual-enrollment students will have cooperative activities and assessments covering the topics and concepts for Contextual Applications of Differentiation. Teachers also have the benefit of$16.64$18.49Save $1.85
- AP Calculus Full-Year Activity Bundle:WOW! Here is a full-year resource bundle of 30 fun and engaging cooperative Calculus Activities that will keep your students involved throughout the entire course. The bundle is a complete collection of activities from my AP Calculus Curriculum MEGA Bundle. Wha$85.00$98.25Save $13.25
- Contextual Applications of Differentiation MEGA Bundle:This Calculus MEGA Bundle of guided notes, homework, daily content quizzes, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, AP-Style assessments, review assignments, and cooperative activities for CONTEXTUAL APPLICATIONS OF DIFFERENTIATION. The unit includes$46.34$53.00Save $6.66
- AP CALCULUS DOUBLE MEGA BUNDLE PLUS SMART BOARD LESSONS is a complete set of Guided Notes plus lesson videos, homework, and daily content quizzes, activities, plus assessments and review assignments for your AP Calculus AB or BC students. If you teach both AP Calc AB and AP Calculus BC you can defin$650.00$851.59Save $201.59
- AP CALCULUS CURRICULUM DOUBLE BUNDLE . . . NO SMART Board Lessons is a complete set of Guided Notes with lesson videos, homework, and daily content quizzes, activities, plus assessments and review assignments for your AP Calculus AB or BC students. If you teach both AP Calc AB and AP Calculus BC you$495.00$642.01Save $147.01
- Calculus Applications of Differentiation Unit 4 and Unit 5 Activity Bundle:This resource is a bundle of activities related to Unit 4 Contextual Applications of Differentiation and Unit 5 Analytical Applications of Differentiation for AP Calculus. There are 9 different cooperative activities related$28.35$31.50Save $3.15
- AP Calculus 1st Semester Activities for Units 1 - 5 Bundle :This resource is a bundle of activities related to Differential Calculus for AP Calculus. There are 32 different cooperative activities related to the unit topics, learning goals, and concepts. These activities include task cards, station a$80.32$89.24Save $8.92
- Differential Calculus 1st Semester Bundle (No SMART Board):This product is a COMPLETE FIRST SEMESTER AP CALCULUS CURRICULUM for students enrolled in AP CALCULUS AB, AP CALCULUS BC , DUAL ENROLLMENT or CALCULUS HONORS. The lessons and presentations are aligned to most Early Transcendental textbooks.$230.00$254.65Save $24.65
If you like group activities, here's a fun RELATED RATES SORT & MATCH ACTIVITY. This Sort & Match Activity is designed for AP Calculus AB students. The concepts will help your students work through the rules for setting up problems, implicit differentiation with respect to time, (including Chain Rule), and solving the basic types of related rates problems.
There are eight task cards to present a typical related rate situation. Students will match the task card with the question, to an equation task card, and its related derivative card. When students are finished with this portion, have them complete the activity by listing the unknown in each question, stating the givens, then solving the problem for each situation. You will have a student recording sheet for the matching portion along with a student work page for showing work on the extension activity. There is an answer key for both parts.
You may use these task cards as:
•a group quiz activity for 2-4 per group
•a review activity prior to assessing students
•a math station in a math workshop setting
My students love to work cooperatively. Yours will, too! Let me know how it works.
You may be interested in purchasing the Activities & Assessment Bundle for the Applications of Differentiation Unit.
My TPT Bestie has written a product to help your students learn to write for AP Free Response Questions. Check out her product here:
I LOVE FEEDBACK
Remember to leave feedback and you will earn points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me to be notified about my new products, sales, updates, and FREEBIES!
If you have any questions, comments or special requests please contact me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!