What could be better than to teach a great lesson and follow up with an engaging, reinforcing activity? To compliment my Calculus Activity Bundle for 1st semester, I have bundled up the 31 resources below to help you teach and more importantly, to engage your students with active learning to reinforce and practice their skills. This Bundle is appropriate for Calculus 1, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC (2nd Quarter), Honors Calculus and Dual Enrollment Calculus. I have separated the Bundle into four main topics since textbooks and curriculum vary so widely.
You and your students will be pleased to find a large variety of activities including Guided Notes, Task Cards, Stations, Mazes, Foldables, Graphic Organizes, Quizzes, HW, Cheat Sheets, Interactive Notebook pages, Matching, QR's, Posters, and lots more. They are fun, rigorous, and challenging activities.
Please click on the links for full descriptions:
1. Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Task Cards and Quiz - Definite Integration
2. Definite Integration Fun Maze Printable Version
3. Integration by u Substitution with Mr. Math Head Fun Activity
4. Integration of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
5. Indefinite Integration Practice 100 Questions
6. Integration Formulas Mini Book
6. Antiderivatives - Integration Task Cards - Quiz - Graphic Organizer
7. Integration Review - 18 problems
8. Integration by Substitution 60 Task Cards
9. Integration of Inverse Trig Functions with Quiz
10. Integration by Substitution Change of Variables Tri-Fold Foldable Organizer
11. Integration Color by Number - FUN!
1. Area Between Curves Introduction: Sketching and Set Ups
2. Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Task Cards and Quiz - Definite Integration
3. Intro to Riemann Sums Task cards and More
4. Riemann Sums Foldable Organizer plus Quiz
5. Calculus Area Between Curves Task Cards
6. Area Between Two Curves, a FUN Activity
7. Area Between Curves Posters - Student Notes
8. Area Under and Between Curves Flip Book and Guided Notes
9. Trapezoidal Rule Guided Notes, Task Cards, and Graphic Organizer
1. Volume of Revolution by Disks and Washers
2. Volume of Revolution Disk and Washer Flip Book
3. Volume of Revolution Graphic Organizers, Posters, or Notes with 3D visualization
4. Volume of Revolution Mixed Methods Task Cards Test Worksheet plus Graphic Organizer
5. Volumes of Solids with Known Cross Sections
6. Volume of Revolution by Cylindrical Shells
1. Differential Equations - Initial Value Problems Guided Notes Task Cards HW
2. Differential Equations - Separation of Variables Guided Notes Task Cards HW
3. First Order Linear Differential Equations Guided Notes Task Cards HW
4. Differential Equations - Slope Fields Guided Notes and Match Up Task Cards
5. Differential Equations - Growth and Decay Task Cards plus Foldable Organizer
You may also like:
★ Calculus Bundle of Foldables for the Entire Course
★ Calculus Bundle of Activities for 1st semester Units 1 - 3
★ More Calculus Bundles
★ Interactive Digital Calculus Activities with GOOGLE Slides
★ Doodle Notes
⇒ Click on the green star near my name
on the top of any page in my store to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2017 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.
Note: There is a little overlap with the Bundle of Foldables. If you purchased that resource or plan to purchase, drop me an email and I can customize it for you. Thank you.