Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is the second lesson in a thirteen-lesson unit on Differentiation for students enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, Calculus Honors, or College Calculus. Every lesson includes
✎ A set of Guided Student Notes
✎ A daily homework assignment
✎ Four forms of a daily homework quiz or exit ticket
✎ Teachers also have the benefit of a fully-editable SmartBoard® Lesson for presentation and discussion.
The SMART Board lesson can be used in many ways.
Teachers can display the presentation using the following:
* SMART Board
* Wireless Slate
* Through the SMART Notebook Express®
* Estimate instantaneous rates of change graphically and numerically
* Explore the concept of local linearity using investigation and discovery
* Write tangent line equations from graphical estimates
* Use the tangent line to investigate function behavior and function values in a small neighborhood.
The unit includes:
2) Tangent Lines and Local Linearity
You might be interested in Tangent Lines and Local Linearity Daily Quiz Google Edition
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!