Slope fields and differential equations topics are covered in the AB or BC Calculus Course. These ten questions illustrate some of the type of questions students could be asked to answer on an Advanced Placement Exam.
A complete set of solutions is included.
Topics for Questions:
1. Find location where the slope field has for horizontal segments.
2. Create a slope field and write the equation of tangent line to y=f(x).
3. Verify y=f(x) is a solution for a differential equation. Write two particular solutions for a slope field.
4. Pick a particular solution for a slope field.
5. Find general solution for a differential equation. Consider a limit for a slope field.
6. Create a slope field for a differential equation.
7. Select a slope field for a differential equation.
8. Draw a slope field, approximate a value on the function using the tangent line, find and draw a particular solution.
9. Pick a differential equation that has certain characteristics.
10. Given a differential equation, verify a particular solution..