This is the sixth lesson in an eight-lesson unit on Parametrics, Polars, and Vectors
for students enrolled in AP Calculus BC or Calculus 2. It is designed to review the vector operations from Pre-Calculus Honors in case your students have a weakness in those concepts.
Every lesson includes
✎ A set of Guided Student Notes
✎ A daily homework assignment
✎ Two forms of a daily homework quiz or exit ticket
✎ Teachers also have the benefit of a fully-editable SMART Board® Lesson
for presentation and discussion.
★ Calculate dot product
★ Find angle between two vectors
★ Find the projection of vectors
★ Use vectors to solve Work and decompose vectors to find components
This lesson is a "crash Course" for students that may not have seen the concepts of Vectors in Pre-Calculus. The lesson aligns to the following Common Core Standards and Learning Objectives:
The unit includes the following topics:
1. Parametric Equations and Plane Curves
2. Parametric Equations and Calculus
3. Polar Coordinates and Graphs
4. Area and Arc Length in Polar Coordinates
5. Vectors in the Plane
6. The Dot Product of Two Vectors
7. Vector-Valued Functions
8. Velocity and Acceleration of Vector Functions
The SMART Board lesson can be used in many ways.
Teachers can display the presentation using the following:
* SMART Board®
* Airliner Wireless Slate
* SMART Notebook for IPAD App
* Through the SMART Notebook Express ®
* Promethean Boards©
* Other APPS available for Tablets
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!