This lesson is designed for AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus 1, and Calculus Honors. This lesson is related to Integration and is part of an older bundle. It is a stand alone lesson for teachers who need to teach this lesson separately.
The lesson includes:
♦ Guided Notes handout
♦ Fully-editable SmartBoard presentation
♦ Homework assignment
♦ Completed set of notes
♦ Full solutions
Students will investigate area under the curve by using trapezoidal approximations.
The unit includes:
1) Area Under A Curve
2) Trapezoidal Rule
3) Antiderivatives & Indefinite Integration
4) Riemann Sums & Indefinite Integral
5) The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
6) Mean Value Theorem & Second Fundamental Theorem
7) Integration By Substitution
8) The Accumulation Function
9) Natural Log Integration-No Trig
10) Natural Log Integration and Trig
11) Exponential Functions-Integration
12) More Transcendental Functions
13) Inverse Trig Functions-Integration
14) Another Look At Particle Motion
You may also be interested in the Integration Review & Assessment Bundle.
Please be sure to visit My Store
for more engaging activities for your AP Calculus AB and BC students.
Thanks for shopping!
Created by Jean Adams , ©2015 Flamingo Math™, LLC