This is a seven-lesson unit on Limits & Continuity
for students enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, Calculus Honors, or College Calculus. Every lesson includes
✎ A set of Guided Student Notes
✎ A daily homework assignment
✎ Four forms of a daily homework quiz or exit ticket
✎ Teachers also have the benefit of a fully-editable SmartBoard® Lesson
for presentation and discussion.
You need Smart Notebook software to run the presentation.
It can be displayed through the software and a projector. If you don't have a SmartBoard, you can also use an IPAD App, such as SplashTop, to remotely write on the presentation. You can also use Smart Notebook Express
• Evaluate the limit, if it exists by graphical and numerical methods.
• Find one-sided limits and general limits
1) Understanding the Limit
2) Finding Limits Analytically
3) Properties of Limits
4) Limits of Transcendental Functions
5) Limits and Continuity
6) Intermediate Value Theorem
7) Infinite Limits and Limits at Infinity
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!