This is a seven-lesson unit on Limits & Continuity
for students enrolled in AP Calculus AB or BC, Calculus Honors, or College Calculus. Every lesson includes
✎ A set of Guided Student Notes
✎ A daily homework assignment
✎ Four forms of a daily homework quiz or exit ticket
✎ Teachers also have the benefit of a fully-editable SMART Board® Lesson
for presentation and discussion.
The SMART Board lesson can be used in many ways.
Teachers can display the presentation using the following:
* SMART Board
* Wireless Slate
* SMART Notebook for iPAD® App
* Through the SMART Notebook Express®
• Evaluate the limit, if it exists by graphical and numerical methods.
• Find one-sided limits and general limits
The unit includes:
1) Understanding the Limit
2) Finding Limits Analytically
3) Properties of Limits
4) Limits of Transcendental Functions
5) Limits and Continuity
6) Intermediate Value Theorem
7) Infinite Limits and Limits at Infinity
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!