Here is an 8.5" x 11" activity sheet for the Caldecott Medal.
AND a 8.5" x 14" legal sized Poster Activity for the Caldecott Medal.
They vary slightly since there was more room for items on the larger version.
Some of the things these ask the students to:
1. Sketch the Caldecott Medal (One sheet for each file has clip art with a horse and rider to help the students sketch it out.)
2. Identify who can win the Caldecott.
3. Research how many times illustrators have won.
4. Math question: Figure out how many years it has been around.
5. List their 3 favorite Caldecott Medal books.
6. Fast Facts Box
7. A frame for them to make their own illustration.
8. Write their Sources.
Students can add their own decorative touches to it after they fill it out. Great for a literacy center!