This calendar can be used to backwards plan your curriculum units for the entire school year. It is easy to modify and has federal holidays, religious holidays, and AP testing dates already placed in the miscellaneous column.
I would recommend adding key dates to the miscellaneous column in the early summer or right before school starts such as professional development dates, school dances, field trips, or anything that may impact student attendance or preparation. This will make it significantly easier to plan a skeleton for the entire year.
Additionally, it is really easy to cut and paste the date column into a new document or spreadsheet so that you can use it year after year.
You can also purchase this file as part of a Back to School Bundle that includes:
1. Blank Planning Calendar
2. Course Information Sheet (Syllabus) Quiz Questions
3. Beginning of the School Year Survey
4. Letter to the Teacher Questions
5. Laptop Rules and Etiquette PowerPoint for classes that use digital devices
6. 8 Community Building Activities
Back to School Bundle Calendar, Student Info, Community Building & Laptop Rules