Are you looking for a way to liven up your morning calendar display and routine? This year long calendar set features monthly headers and pieces with thematic clipart for each month. Each calendar piece has clipart that coordinates with the month as well as creates a pattern. Large clear font is easy to read!
Patterns start out easy in September (AB) and progress in difficulty as the year progresses! May (ABABCD)
A great way to review patterns each day of the school year!
This calendar display fits any standard calendar chart or pocket chart!
monthly header signs – 10 inches by 2.5 inches
calendar pieces – 2 inches by 2 inches
today is, tomorrow will be, yesterday was signs – 20 inches by 3.7 inches
• Simply print, cut and laminate!
• Fits inside pocket charts.
• Or, add Velcro to the back of each date and use with a standard calendar chart that coordinates with your classroom décor!
• Store your pieces in an envelope or baggie for easy/kid friendly access.
• Each day your students can sort the cards to find the number and then read the date as they display it.
Multiple options for analyzing the patterns:
• Students can read the letters and predict what that days letter will be.
• Students can read/guess today’s picture, as well as predict what tomorrow’s letter/shape will be.
Make it challenging! See if your class can predict what picture will be a week from now, or for the last day of the month!
This set is jewel toned and matches all the other decor sets in my shop!
Please see the preview file for a closer look at this calendar set.
Fashion Craze Learning Days