Creating a Calendar for any given month (September Sample Provided for 2017) Change for current calendar month and year.
What are we learning to do today?
• Creating a Monthly Calendar for September.
• Writing the Month for the Title and the Days of the week in the provided
• Sequencing the days starting from 1 from the beginning of the month to
• Checking our work to make sure it is neat and all wording and numbers are
What am I looking for?
• Proper spelling of the month
• Proper spelling of the days
• Ordered numbers on the calendar starting from 1>2>3……
• Clear writing or typed text.
• Important dates filled out on calendar.
How will I know I’m successful?
• I will have the title (current month) in the space provided.
• I will have checked my spelling using previous resources or spell
• I will have 7 days of the week on the top of my calendar.
• I will have the proper number of days for the current month
• I will fix my work if I made a mistake.
Why are we doing this?
• To learn the days of the month
• To remember special days and events
• To know when things may happen
• To know the length of time
What it should look like…..